Thursday, February 19, 2009

real life

The past 24 hours I was offered to go to 3 places...florida and san fran with my mom, and Wales/London to visit Pablo. Right now it's only $450 to London in April which can't be beat. Free stays there and in Wales the end of April, also his birthday and Bob Dylan concert within two days of each other... This is becoming hard to pass up.

Today I had an adventure with C to Decatur and Monticello, IL where we were the youngest attendees by far (and best-looking I may add) (...and the third conference in a row) to a conference of mostly old men from the EPA, DCEO, Dept. of Health, and construction firms and shit. I got a lot of free handouts and pamphlets and lunch. We got Dairy Queen onion rings and sundaes at the end which was a pretty good deal. I love conferences, and would love to present at these kind in the future. It will happen if I pursue what I do and if I [happily] continue...

My favorite fish, Fat Freddy, stares at me the most, and I think we have some weird connection. But alas, he is just a fish.

No comments: