Tuesday, May 11, 2010

V3 2 C-U

caught up in the life thing
what a nice day! I am deciding to go to bed or not but I like this Afro Celt music that is playing, and Linksy is laying on me, what a cute toddlerkitten.
the interns accepted our offers; we now have 8 + 3 = 11 summer interns
I am mostly in charge of managing them
I'm excited, not scared
I can't wait until Summer Camp festival 2010000 (in 2 weeeeeksss)
I love life in Champaign_Urbana... I wouldn't change much, or anything! Really
life here is so fulfilling & exciting... there are so many cool people to meet
just.. how! is usually the problem. I don't mind.
I think I do quite well.
I have who I need, and know a lot of really cool people.
My time is busy, I go out all the time, and the commute is always less than 15 minutes even should I choose to bike, which is common and easy and accepted and cool. Thus this place is cool.
It's easy to network and you can make your dreams happen. What could be better?
Oh, and there's a dubstep and local music scene.

No comments: