Wednesday, June 2, 2010

haa-aayze!

**

Summer Camp Festival - why can't I stop thinking of you
Life is so much more IDEAL
why would you ever want to leave UTOPIA?

People are beautiful here, too, in their own way
it depends on how it plays in my mind
but at Summa-Camp you see it's so much more refined. . .
red red wine you make me feel so fine . . .
red red wine . . . .
red red wine .. .
your kind of love is like a present from above . . .

I am alone in my apartment between going back to Esquire's bar in downtown with beer and peanuts watching the Hawks Game (eh, I don't care about that, but I needed to spend time with a friend), and had to come home and eat dinner and drop off my indian grocery food I was carrying around. Found a new place and got a whole lotta shit for $11 like 4 dinners, about 10 tomatoes, naan, and incense.

I have been spreading good vibes all the way
all the day
good vibes
good vibes
good vibes
good vibes.
(Zmick ragelife!!!)

outside with hundreds of cool potential friends
grooving to some amazing beats we may forget
I do not recall the set
and presences with folks and music we dub the best ever yet
that we cannot extend the moment of time is our only regret

No comments: