Saturday, April 16, 2011

An April Week


So I've been doing a lot of transactions like making money selling things off of Craigslist, trading my gold single-speed bike in for a cool silver mountain bike, getting a refund government check from my many charitable donations in 2010, and getting a $250 gift card in the mail today to service my car. (This will all go towards offsetting several hundreds of dollars in speeding tickets and parking violations).

Did a bit of work at the office this morning and worked very hard all week to get everything I needed done. So I can relax the rest of this weekend. A friend I met [oddly] is coming to watch an old movie (Sita Sings the Blues) and Mystery Science Theater 3000. I practiced spinning poi yesterday. What a great workout, who needs a gym?! AND it is low electricity with all the lights off ...just ipod speakers rocking groovy dubstep.........

No comments: