Thursday, June 4, 2009

summ'r anthems

bicycling is difficult, when you have a heavy shoulder bag that doesn't cross your body.
it made me fall
then one block later I laughed at how funny it all went down.

Zimbabwe pop music, you must make everybody so happy!

I made homemade mashed potatoes, caprese salad, and stove-top veggies with Tony
after a bike ride to the local Co-op grocery shop where we got our goodies
after drinking Corona and donuts at 4 in the afternoon in the sun

I'm listening to a reggae version of Like A Rolling Stone
http://www.myspace.com/thereggaecowboys
as I am gchatting with a dear dear friend, Anne, in Guatemala
what a lovely girl, used to work at that co-op mentioned earlier
she is heading to Mexico tomorrow
not sure on the city. Not sure how to make the decision -- Oh! She said it depends on the rain.
As if, as if -- as if the answer's blowin' in the wind.  

No comments: