Sunday, September 6, 2009

moe

do i fish out crushing compliments or do i really have that inspirational effect on people
i dunno if i want to be that lil' ball of inspiration 24/7.
I'll wear the silver chain necklace from you Hippy Joe, haven't taken it off since he bestowed it upon me Thursday
I'll hold on to that black electric guitar from Mike
And Cory, homeboy, thanx 4 the very awesome peeps! 4eva, man
I could be listening to a lot of different music right now. One at a time, girl. Ya got two ears but one brain. Gotta love the 21st century
Eh -- Love the 21st century?! Mesmerized by screens, sensory overloaded so we forget to think for ourselves sometimes. I don't want to fall into that trap. We all do that, I think.  Overcome!
Out for an elevation tour in the shades of the umbrellas of quercus, acer, and platanus occidentalis. Rock out, it's Free

No comments: