Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spacing out 2 in-Sense

See I realize that words have many meanings
I like it when there are two, or three
that can be deciphered by most anyone most easily.

When you make art
does it matter who and how many see
See it in physicality - eyes to the page - that's one reality
See it in its spirit in its true mentality.
How else can you see it?
When you make art
What kind of feedback is good?
Who do you WANT to see it and discuss it with
What kind of feedback do you want, how it makes them feel, or how you could improve it?
Which are you fishing for, slippery fox?
Pretty lady, did you drop your old shade of lipstick?
I bought a new hue, for you
It's a shady new line you might like, girl, stick with me, it'll be mighty fine.
"I'll take your lipstick, if you're offering it to me
and I'll paint you a picture..."
May not be a headshot of me, not directly, but I'll let you picture me naked...
What?
Keep talking, saucy minx, you artful dodger, keep talking!
What shall I say through my red lips --How bout a smile to fish out a compliment instead:
"And I think that dress looks nice on you. I can see a lot of life in you."
I think that says a lot about you, superstar. Lina fuckin' Lamont, YOU, are a SENSATION!!!
Clearly.
Thinking.......
Trust.
It's a sense
Ain't it?
Can you define it?
Who has your trust and why sometimes do you just get that vibe
A yes or a no, maybe, but mostly a mentally magnetic attraction
You decide they're all right. You can trust them, you like them
What kind of sensitivity do some artists have to it, do you have to it
When can you let someone's trust turn purple into magenta, or magenta into purple
Maybe trust is somewhat the influence of attraction
and, maybe it's like, if you trust me, I can show you a whole new world.
Or, if you think writers and philosophizers are cocky motherfuckers, if you don't trust people like us, maybe we're just playing our games on different fields then. Your loss.
If so, go have fun with your friends. Hit a home run and tell your mother waiting for you at home.

No comments: