Saturday, August 28, 2010

soul asylum

I shouldn't be writing because I'm sad and I'm usually happy
Wait, that's wrong; i can write when I want

It's really officially over and it's not September, I didn't want to make it til then in the end but then again I'M SAD

I'm a free bird, a beautiful one, didn't ya know
My soul is still there, it still shines you just have to dust it sometimes, oh, Yeah, seasons change, reasons remain the same.

Should I go back and hang with the "family" we cheersed to just a week ago... the four of us in that shitty Urbana house
I have the choice
they go on stage in 15 minutes -- Soul Asylum, yea the 90's band, at the place where I was all day already (doing the green tabling thing and giving $10 to the red-faced blue-eyed homeless man telling the flies to bugger off in his restless nap.........)
I just want to show up for this song!
C U, Gal

No comments: