Thursday, December 31, 2009

Accidentally Ate my Fate

Giving Quantic a trippy test as I am in the midst of transition

When are we not in transition? But this one is quite large and important, Mara, and it so falls on the blue moon stage

Obama, Faulkner, and the Uses of Tragedy by Jon Meacham


"It is this last insight that informs Obama's thinking: tragedy as the acceptance of the fact that the world will never fully conform to our wishes, and that even the noblest human efforts will fall short of our highest aspirations."

Trip-trip-trip trippy, life is a trip and no I -- am not high (...right now). I am at "work," in my oversized modern office donated by the developing company who has helped paved my fate! Fate indeed, we have a lot on our plate. Last year I didn't overeat but I was a little above target weight. Next year, we cook and deliver the packaged product meal fresh to the tables above the Mahomet Aquifer. We will sprinkle sugar creams of our dreams on the flat feet of the Illinois state, making potions with our sweet lady fingers, and what a delicious concoction it will be. Trust me, stick here with me, mate, and your buns won't regret the good tidings that will sweep your way, see?

No comments: