Thursday, December 31, 2009

striking a half-chord with me

Last post of 2009 until another section grows on the right-hand side of this screen that says 2010. It will be a cool day when it's 2-22-2222, but if I were alive I'd be 236, so that wouldn't be cool. It's a cold snowglobe here in Illinois, but tonight I will be in Kentucky. I've never been to Kentucky, even though tonight barely counts as I won't see much, as I will be in a cabin. We will celebrate a transition of time from one year to the next.

Just two days ago I was in Florida, and some days before that I was in this land called Puerto Rico and some islands named after some Saints. I was with my entire family and we met this nice other family at our dinner table. It was complementary. 5+5=10. 1E+1E=>3E, 1G+1G= 2.5G (1 remainder). It's all a matter of steps and relativity. A half-person, indeed! I mean nothing by my average calculations of familiar mathematical matters, and there is no harm in venturing theories if my gist doesn't transfer past your firewall in a clear manner.

Last night was interesting involving a barcrawl starting around 4:30 pm (but that part was for work) and lasting until 8, you know, talking about taking over the world again somewhat involving chambers of commerce and state leaders and changes, then: a free food pickup from campustown connections and half-movie MIB break where someone alien and unwelcome rang my doorbell, came in for 3 awkward minutes, and then left with no wanted human touch contact. Since when do clowns drop in town like this? And ring doorbells uninvited. Wanting plans! Go away silly clown, onto your own adventures! Don't bring me back into your ring of fire, for I'd rather play with the monkeys and trees and move on rather than go bananas with you again

oh then we (you know, me and my girl) went out for funnies again til 2. I'm calmed and amused at my desk and desktop now.

I'm moving next week! Downstairs. It will be more baller. And outfitted with new memories to be made!

No comments: