Thursday, December 3, 2009

CCNet.

Life is so good!

(Even After All - Finley Quaye. Also some Salmonella Dub and Thievery showed up on the Fat Freddy's pandora station :)

It's amazing how much fulfillment I get from my work, that job I created. Here I started doing what I enjoyed as an undergrad community organizing, and now I'm still here doing a more important version of it with state and nationwide implications... a chance to revolutionize not only my community -- Champaign-Urbana, IL -- but the business community and green businesses nationwide... 

There is so much potential for increased connectivity here on sustainability issues. So much potential for cross-pollination of ideas. So much potential for innovation, entrepreneurship, research... So much potential to make this a true micro-urban community, and paint it green.

wow that is some good free brownie. the cheesecake and beer was last night, indubitably 

No comments: