Saturday, March 6, 2010

so many stories to tell

so punny, I have so many outrageous and ridiculous stories to tell on here that amuse
life is so good and exciting
but do I want to spend the time writing this all down? IS IT PART OF THE GREATER PLAN?
I mean... it is a lazy Saturday and I'm not doing anything but preparing for my party/get-together tonite... work can wait til tomorrow but maybe I'll help a friend run his business today (he needs SO much of my help).

I locked myself out of my apt. to start the night and learned that in the future I should try not to do that, because next time I might not be so lucky with turns of events. I wasn't upset, I'm just an idiot, kind of like 2 weeks ago when someone stole my purse at a bar but returned it 2 hours later. I also probably shouldn't lend out my winter coat to randos visiting from UNLV because dude taxied off with it from the party I SHOWED THEM TO. (Update: I got it back this morning from my new 6'8, 300 lb. friend).

I love Champaign-Urbana when it's nice out because: DID YOU KNOW? It only takes 30 min. to walk from pretty deep in Urbana to downtown Champaign?? Yeah! That's it! My daily walk to and from classes in Sevilla was 25 min., we Americans are lazy. In C-U's defense, we have a nice bus system and a decent amount of bikers.

the highlight/finale of the festivities ended with me being beautifully serenaded to a peaceful, blissful couchsleep by Urbana friends who play a banjo, guitar and violin... mmm ah, I could fall asleep to that every night, mind you! Last thing I saw was around 30 people up there, so the party may have well continued 'round a passed out ME. Guess I didn't have the stamina to keep up with the dubstep DJs going on downstairs!! solid quality

OOH I HAVE NEW ROLLERBLADES THAT DIDGERIDOO BEN GAVE ME (another story) and it's sunny out. Git my @$$ movin'! It's so hard when I have a cute kitten cuddling on me though!

No comments: