Monday, March 29, 2010

to whom it might concern

-To the rootsy mushroom boy: hop on a plane, and meet me in the fifth Dimension. Ain't it fun, movin' and groovin' in a swirly galaxy with no need for seat belts? The plane never lands!

-I updated a life philosophy of mine today. it is not updated on facebook. Facebook only lets me change my book and movie prefs, etc. I haven't read a book in months, watched a movie since ALICE 3D some weeks ago, and don't watch TV. Facebook: the latest and greatest version of me!

-To my kitty, Link: I don't know if you knew what you were getting into when you were born (do any of us?)... and when you Somehow made it into my pad and now are a part of Mara's life journey. My fellow adventurer! I think you are a prince. I am glad to have your furry little butt on adventures in Hyrule...

No comments: