Sunday, February 21, 2010

wknd in feb 2010

killer weekend

FRIDAY Mhondoro!!!!! happy hour dancin' right after work, free drinks from the handsome Director of the center who thinks what I do is cool, then out to 4 bars Friday... random Soma experience, ended up trashy in the townie bar playin' darts with 3 jews (incl. my friend Kim) who I later brought home to chill with and play super nintendo
Kim slept on my couch and I made us breakfast around 11 AM
got some work done on SaturDay.
SATURDAY NIGHT danced to RJD2 concert - who was pretty sick, lost megan and friends but danced with kim and chris, my new bff concert buddy who kinda looks like he'd work at a tattoo shop, we met raging to dubstep a couple weeks ago, we hung out all night it's cool company and we all made it a good time
we went to the afterparty at my friends' partyhouse with some local DJs spinning, left before the "pros" came on tho (the ones who get paid gigs at nicer bars)
then the 5 of us came back to my place to play until 3 am
but I couldn't stay up past like 2 so I went to bed and let them do whatever
I had to get up at 8:30 AM Sunday for an Expo.
9-5: professionalism (at the coolest booth at the place...)
then Kim did me a favor as a best friend to save my butt, ninja ninja stealth moves
Mom came and she is the best, she was passing thru here en route to Indy tomorrow
she brought me pretty pillows and we ate sushi for dinner
and now mom is sleeping over!!

No comments: